The Caribbean Cable Cooperative Ltd (Co-op) is a buying cooperative for the English speaking cable television companies in the Caribbean and Atlantic basins (the Region). The Co-op supports its Member Companies with programming at a lower cost through the combined buying power of hundreds of thousands of customers, as well as direct negotiations with copyright holders for programming not presently licensed in the Caribbean.
The Co-op provides a number of benefits including the bulk purchase of goods and services on behalf of its Members, and a platform for lobbying and representation work on issues of concern to its Member Companies … more about the Co-op.
- List of Co-op Member Companies along with contact information and areas served.
- An overview of Member Company Benefits and Member Obligations.
- Overview of Television Network Partner Benefits.
- A complete Channel Guide of channels available in the Caribbean Territory.
- Co-op programming partners’ contact information.
- Access to exclusive member-only content by logging in to your account.